As of Monday 18th May, Woodcote Estate Agents will be conducting valuations at properties. To ensure compliance with the government advice it is imperative our staff and our clients follow the updated guidelines. We have introduced the following five rules to safeguard both parties.
1. Hand sanitizer will be carried on all appointments and will be used frequently
2. Masks should be worn where necessary
3. Only members of the same household are allowed to attend appointments
4. A minimum distance of two metres must be maintained at all times between our staff and any household occupants
5. You must notify a member of the Woodcote team, prior to the appointment, should any member of the household be isolating due to symptoms of the coronavirus.
We will continue to conduct only virtual viewings until we are advised otherwise. The safety of our staff, clients and applicants are a priority so we will continue to adhere by guidelines set by regulation bodies. It is important to note, we are also happy to accommodate video valuations seven days a week should this be required.